Located near the Charlottesville downtown mall, and within walking distance to a shopping mall, Avinity is Charlottesville latest townhome community. Avinity is located in Albemarle County, with a highly-regarded school system. Nearby schools include Cale Elementary, Walton Middle School, and Charlottesville High School. Tandem private school is also close by.
Avinity Townhome Features
- Clubhouse with fitness center
- Common greenspace area
- Townhome units with garages
- Granite countertops, stainless appliances
- Hardiplank sidings
- Decks with optional covered porches
- Hardwood flooring
- Modern high-efficiency HVAC systems
- … and the list goes on and on. Each builder will have its own set of standard and optional features.
Avinity Townhomes Builders
Three top builders will be developing the Avinity community. They all have a proven track record of delivering high-quality homes.
Real estate companies marketing Avinity
If you would like more information, the following agents and their real estate firms are marketing Avinity for the builders. While you should feel free to contact them directly, other real estate agents can also inform you as to the progress of the Avinity townhome community.
- Loring Woodriff and her team will be promoting the homes built by Southern Development Homes.
- Wes Kent and Justin Ken. They will be handling the sale for Craig Builders.
- Greg Slater. Greg’s site and blogs has videos of the Avinity as its being built. Check it out.