One of the best ways to visit Charlottesville with an eye towards buying a home or an investment property is with a realtor. Here are some tips about how to select a Charlottesville real estate agent.
- Roger Voisinet specializes in eco-friendly homes. See Roger's article on solar energy.
- Carol Costanzo uses Feng Shui principles to sell a home effectively. In today's market, every edge counts.
- Jim Duncan at Nest Real Estate Group maintains an active blog about the Charlottesville area in general and the real estate market in particular. Jim is definitely the most techno-savvy realtor in all of Charlottesville. He was an early pioneer in using blogs, tweeter etc... to share his thoughts and insights about the Charlottesville and Crozet real estate market.
- Mary Newton at Keller Williams Realty is quite knowledgeable about the Charlottesville market. We personally know of several folks that have profitably leveraged her expertise for both their personal residence and their real estate investments.
- John Sweet at Roy Wheeler Realty specializes in the fast-appreciating Belmont area near the Downtown Mall.
Why these cville real estate agents and not others?