[ About us | Search ]
Charlottesville restaurants and restaurant directory
Favorite places to dine in Charlottesville
- Aroma's Cafe. Used to be in Fontaine Research Park, but now in Barracks Road Shopping Center across from Five Guys and Panera's. This place is still an absolute gem! Our perennial favorite is the Chicken Grill Special. While it's technically a special, it's always on the menu. The cuisine is Mediterranean. Aroma's Cafe provides great value for the money, with many lunch dishes below $10.
- Bang! Downtown area. 213 Second Street, S.W. Hip and trendy decor. Patio area. Tapas meets Asian finger-foods. Wonderful cocktails. If you're a fan of dim sum, sushi, tapas, seafood, or vodka, you don't want to miss this place.
- Bizou Downtown Mall - West End. 119 W. Main Street Outdoor seating area on the mall available. French-influenced cuisine (well, maybe the meatloaf doesn't quite qualify as French). Reasonably priced good quality dining.
- Bashir's Taverna Downtown Mall - East End. 507 E Main Street Outdoor seating area on the mall available. Mediterranean food cooked by Bashir himself. Belly dancing and music. Theme nights on weekend. Recommend reservations as Bashir's is often booked. As a bonus, you get the music from the Charlottesville pavillion if you sit in the patio area.
- Bodo's Bagels 3 locations (Preston Avenue, UVa Corner, 29N before the 250 Bypass). A Charlottesville classic. Quick and inexpensive. Line stretched to the door for breakfast and lunch. Try the egg sausage on an everything bagel.
- Feast. West Main St. at the Main Street Market. Savory cheese and wine. Named in the top 20 favorite cheese shop by Saveur magazine. Excellent and reasonably-priced lunches.
- Fleurie Downtown Mall. 108 3rd St NE Excellent French cusine. Prices to match. If you feel like splurging, this is definitely the place.
- Milan 29N by Best Buy. 1817 Emmet Street Best Indian food in town. Our Indian friends recommend this place highly. Try the dinner combos. Lunch buffet is copious, tasty, quick and decently priced.
- La Cocina Del Sol in Crozet, Va. Southwestern-inspired menu by acclaimed chef Alex Montiel.
- Crozet Pizza in Crozet, Va.
- Charlottesville Dining has reviews and ratings about just every restaurant in Charlottesville.
Example: charlottesville condos, charlottesville restaurants